Diplomatic and High Risk Guard - Brussels
Lieu de travail: Belgique (BE), Bruxelles
Type de contrat: Durée indéterminée
Date prévue de début du contrat: 31/01/2024
Heures par semaine: 37.00
What will you do ?
- You will be responsible for the surveillance and guarding of various diplomatic and high-risk clients.
- As a security guard you will report sensitive and unexpected situations, carry out control rounds, control access and register visitors at our clients' premises.
- In this varied and responsible position you will work closely with various colleagues and use modern techniques.
- You ensure a pleasant reception and make sure that all procedures are correctly followed.
What are our expectations ?
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and a good knowledge of the English language is mandatory.
- You are prepared to work in a shift system, both during the day, at night, weekends and on public holidays.
- You can submit a clean criminal record.
- You have a car driving license and your own car.
- You are willing to follow training courses related to the Diplomatic and High Risk segment such as armed missions, X-Ray and other training courses related to our activity.
What is your profile ?
- You have a social attitude and enjoy dealing with people.
- You have a real spirit of hospitality and show great empathy towards the customer and visitors.
- You can react to unexpected events and have good problem-solving skills.
- You are prepared to work alone or in a team shift.
- You have good conflict management skills.
We help make your world a safer place. We value integrity, service and vigilance. At Securitas, diversity is a priority. We encourage everyone to apply regardless of ethnicity, age, gender or cultural and religious background.
Our goal is to make the world a safer place by offering our customers various services such as permanent guarding, technological solutions or training.