Global Service Manager
As a Global Service Manager at Securitas, you will join the current transversal team leading technology physical security services covering strategy, design, transition, operations and continuous improvements stages in their entire life cycle to one of our major customers.
Key tasks are taking accountabilities on a global approach with our major customer to deliver technology physical security services (like video surveillance, access control, intrusion detection …), ensure that the various Technology operations teams, our supplier (internal or external) are delivering expected outcomes according service level management.
You apply a customer centric approach and make sure smooth communication and feedback happens to our major customer with weekly operational meeting, monthly service meetings and yearly a strategic meeting and sometimes a quality board review meeting. Following this approach you’re also first escalation point.
If during one of these approaches you notice a difficulty in a process, you proactively propose an improvement plan to your client and take the internal and external steps to implement it.
To achieve these results we see you:
- Autonomous and flexible, with strong shoulders so as not to be discouraged,
- Familiar with all stages of ITIL V3 R2011 and especially Operational stage (incident management, request fulfilment, …), design stage (supplier management) and you can prove it with yours experiences,
- Calm in stressful situations with a good priorities identification,
- With very good communication skills (oral and written) in English (our client's mother tongue) and Dutch, French is an asset,
- ITIL minded with minimum 2 advanced certifications, all extra certifications are assets,
- Other methodologies (COBIT 2019, etc.) are assets,
- Technology physical security knowledges are assets,
- Is able to work in an international environment,
- A challenging position in an international and high-tech environment.
- A competitive salary in line with your skills and experience and numerous fringe benefits (including company car, meal vouchers).
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration.
- Room for initiative, independence and flexibility.