Guard US Embassy 1
Your application process looks like this:
About Securitas - why choose us?
Working at Securitas means thinking innovatively and acting proactively in an international environment where no two days are the same. With a team of security guards, technicians, data analysts and business developers, you are an integral part of our security solutions. Solutions where smart combinations of video services, technical support and customer contact come together in the advanced Securitas Operations Center. This is how you not only make a difference for Securitas' customers every day, but also for yourself and the world around you.
We help make your world a safer place.
About our client - why would you want to work at the US Embassy?
What does your work day look like?
As a security guard, your duties are very varied:
Perform security duties at fixed posts
Observing and reporting suspicious matters on the Embassy site
Access control to restrict access to authorized personnel or visitors and vehicles
Screening of incoming mail and deliveries
Operate metal detectors, portable metal detectors, electronic hydraulic barriers and special surveillance equipment
Will you join our team?
You are looking for a varied and stable job in an international environment
You enjoy working flexible hours: you are willing to work in a shift system and are not afraid of performing extra hours
You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
You are customer oriented, have a diplomatic attitude and find it important that procedures are followed correctly
Have you already completed your training as a guard? That's an asset, of course! Not a must
What is our offer?
- A full time blue collar contract
- 24 days of annual leave
- Holiday and year- end bonus
- Various cumulative bonuses in relation to the collective agreement 317:
- Currently: 18% for Saturdays - 23% for Sundays - 22.5% for nights - 30% for public holidays
- In addition to your legal pension, you will receive a complementary pension
- Commuting reimbursement
- Monthly clothing allowance
- Possibilities of additional training such as shooting, advanced shooter training, Xray, e-learning (GoodHabitz.) etc.
- Possibilities of evolution and training via a 24-hour annual program
- Numerous extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance or Benefits@Work. The application, which offers numerous benefits and discounts.