Teamleader Toyota - Zaventem
For the central equipment warehouse at the Toyota Motor Europe site in Zaventem we are looking for a warehouse team leader.
This warehouse handles lending out and distributing:
- Tools (torque wrenches, multi meters, data cables, calipers…)
- Equipment (data loggers, sensors, accelerometers…)
- HAZardous MATerials (Chemicals)
- Workshop consumables (nuts, bolts, glue, clamps, cleaners…) and Personal Protection Equipment (gloves, ear plugs, dust masks…)
The warehouse is also responsible for stock monitoring in other sub warehouses (parts and material management).
The customers of this warehouse are all the technicians and engineers responsible performing R&D activities and other technical jobs.
The central warehouse operates under the control of the Test Equipment Team (TE).
Job Description (tasks)
DAILY TEAM Management
- Prepare working schedules, ensure presence and continuity on the work floor
- Coordinate tasks between the CWH operators, integrate ad hoc and additional requests
- People management: stimulate team motivation, follow up member performance, spot possible bottle necks, propose ideas for better teamwork
- Jump in on daily tasks where needed
- Keep overview of CWH budget status: use budget tool to be able to report out on status at any time
- Follow up Oracle for order completion (receiving, troubleshooting etc)
- Assess expenses/orders on need, content and “best buy”
- Website management
- Digitalisation: evaluate eligible processes for digitalisation, investigate and organise implementation
- Calibration project: coordinate with the onsite contractor on service quality and KPI, use the set procedures to ensure the continuity of this project. Manage the project budget.
- Space management: integrate other warehouse locations into the central management
- Creative and independent in problem solving.
- Always looking to improve and rethinks ways of doing tasks
- Accepting towards challenges and responsibility, even when not directly related to the core job
- In charge of the CWH team with a natural leadership attitude: find the best in people and help develop those skills. Take on interpersonal differences with a member orientated approach.
- Hands-on mentality
- Lead by example
- Computer savvy: able to work with lend out software (on the job training), agile in Excel and quick to adapt to new software applications.
- Project management: has the experience with the process of result orientated project work.
(MS Project and/or another project tools knowledge is an asset)
- Basic technical feel and/or enthusiasm for (automotive) equipment is an asset.
- Fluent in English. Dutch and/or French is an asset.
Wat bieden wij jou?
A challenging job in a dynamic and professional company. Within Securitas, we are strongly committed to the development of our employees.
A good team dynamic in a unique environment
- Real career opportunities.
In addition, you can count on a competitive salary. We also offer many fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and an extensive range of Benefits@work, which offers you numerous benefits and discounts.
We help make your world a safer place. We attach great importance to our values: integrity, helpfulness and vigilance. At Securitas, we put diversity first. We encourage everyone to apply regardless of ethnicity, age, gender, or cultural and religious background.
Our goal is to make the world a safer place by offering our customers various services, such as permanent security, technological solutions or training.