High Risk Trainee
Work location: Belgium (BE), Brussels
Contract type: Permanent
Expected contract start date: 01/12/2023
Hours per week: 37.00
What will you do ?
As a High-Risk Trainee, we fully prepare you to be part of our High-Risk Security segment.
You will follow a training path to work in a High Risk Security environment for our various critical, diplomatic and International clients. Throughout the trajectory, you will attend various training courses that you will learn to apply as a trainee with our clients.
You will learn the fundamental concepts of High-Risk and Diplomatic Security, and be guided throughout the process through constant monitoring and evaluation by your High Risk mentor.
After a completed trajectory of about 2 years and positive evaluation, we look together for the best matching position within our segment for you.
Are you up for the challenge?
What do we expect from you ?
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a security guard
- You are in possession of a firearms permit or are willing to obtain one
- You hold Active Security Clearance, level SECRET or are willing to obtain one
- You have a B1 (speaking / reading) language proficiency in Dutch and/or French and English or are able to obtain that level within a relatively short period of time
- Flexibility is not a problem for you: not only in hours, but also regarding the workplace
- Working day - night and during weekends do not scare you.
- You are willing to take an additional & last-minute shift on top of your standard working schedule
- You can easily switch to a higher awareness level according to increased threat levels
- You highly value discretion, Diplomacy is your hallmark
- You have basic PC skills, and you are willing to work with the latest technologies
- Through a neat appearance and correct attitude, you demonstrate professionalism
What do we offer you ?
- A career path with our various critical, diplomatic and international clients.
- Numerous courses and necessary training such as (weapons training, TECC, X-Ray, Language Training, …)
- Challenging job with a lot of responsibility in a diplomatic environment.
- A full-time and open-ended contract within a professional working environment where teamwork is key.
- A training and development program that allows you to further develop your skills and talents which allow you to grow within Securitas.
- A varied job that leaves room for independence and initiative.
- Competitive salary PC317
- Extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, Benefits@Work)
We help make your world a safer place. We are committed to our values: integrity, helpfulness and vigilance. At Securitas, we put diversity first. We encourage everyone to apply regardless of your origin, age, gender or cultural and religious background.