Guard Industry South of Brussels
Lieu de travail: Belgique (BE), Brabant Flamand
Type de contrat: Durée indéterminée
Date prévue de début du contrat: 01/12/2023
Heures par semaine: 37.00
What will you do ?
As a security guard, your tasks are fairly varied.You check access, badges, vehicles, etc.
- You carry out control and prevention rounds;
- You intervene in the event of an incident or alarm on the site where you are deployed;
- You will guide and accompany visitors;
- You will monitor the area assigned to you;
- You provide security for our customers' one-off events.
In addition to your security duties, you will work closely with your colleagues and report effectively to your superiors.
What are our expectations ?
- You speak French and Dutch and have excellent knowledge of English;
- A good dose of flexibility, as we work on a shift system;
- You have an exemplary presentation and image;
- You communicate clearly and assertively;
- You are resourceful, autonomous and independent;
- You are comfortable with basic IT tools (Outlook 365, Excel);
- You can control your emotions at all times;
- You can work both alone and as part of a team;
- You are helpful, customer-focused and solution-oriented;
- You are able to take initiative and be proactive while remaining within the framework of your procedures.
We offer you a stimulating job in a varied, dynamic and expanding department within Securitas. Our department is made up of various public institutional and cultural clients, private companies and international industries. This diversity enables us to offer fulfilling work for all types of profile, depending on the strengths of each individual. We are also very committed to the development of our staff and their personal fulfilment on the job.
We can offer you a stable job with one or more of our customers, with a wide range of opportunities for development and training.
You can count on an attractive salary, in line with the market. We also offer a wide range of fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance and Benefits@Work.
We help make your world a safer place. We attach great importance to our values: integrity, a spirit of service and vigilance. At Securitas, diversity is a priority. We encourage everyone to apply, regardless of ethnicity, age, gender or cultural and religious background.
Our aim is to make the world a safer place by offering our customers a range of services such as permanent security, technological solutions and training.