Shift Commander US Embassy 1 1
About Securitas - why choose us?
Working at Securitas means thinking innovatively and acting proactively in an international environment where no two days are the same. With a team of security guards, technicians, data analysts and business developers, you are an integral part of our security solutions. Solutions where smart combinations of video services, technical support and customer contact come together in the advanced Securitas Operations Center. This is how you not only make a difference for Securitas' customers every day, but also for yourself and the world around you.
We help make your world a safer place.
About our client - why would you want to work at the US Embassy?
Making a difference: By working as a security guard at the US Embassy, you will be helping to ensure the safety and security of American citizens and embassy personnel, making a meaningful impact in your work.
Career development: At Securitas, we believe in providing opportunities for growth and advancement for our employees, and our US Embassy career plan is designed to support this goal.
International experience: Working at an embassy offers the opportunity to meet many people of different nationalities.
Unique work environment: The work environment at an embassy is unique and offers the opportunity to be part of a close-knit community of like-minded individuals who are dedicated to serve and protect
What are you going to do ?
As a shift commander, your duties are very varied:
Supervise and direct guard personnel, a team of 12 employees
Conducting inspections of all guards and guard posts at least once per shift
Prepare reports and make disciplinary recommendations
Reporting to the Guard Force Commander
Will you join our team?
- You are looking for a varied and stable job in an international environment
- You have min. 5 years of experience in the Security Sector (personal security, police, military) and a previous experience as a team leader
- You enjoy working flexible hours: you are willing to work in a shift system and are not afraid of performing extra hours-
- You have a diplomatic attitude and find it important that procedures are followed correctly
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
- You have a secondary diploma
What is our offer?
- A full time blue collar contract
- 24 days of annual leave
- Holiday bonus
- Year-end bonus
- Various cumulative bonuses in relation to the collective agreement 317:
Currently: 18% for Saturdays - 23% for Sundays - 22.5% for nights - 30% for public holidays
- In addition to your legal pension, you will receive a complementary pension
- Commuting reimbursement
- Monthly clothing allowance
- Possibilities of additional training such as shooting, advanced shooter training, Xray, e-learning (GoodHabitz.) etc.
- Possibilities of evolution and training via a 24-hour annual program
- Numerous extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance or Benefits@Work. The application, which offers numerous benefits and discounts.
Your application process looks like this:
Apply for your future job
Interview with the recruitment department
Interview with the Securitas manager
Signature of your contract
Will we meet you soon?